Later in this year when Facebook is moving towards touching 1 billion registered users, it would be interesting to dissect the personalities of people on Facebook.
16 TYPES OF PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK
Here its goes ,Too funny!
We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list:
1) The”Lurker”- Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they… see you in public.
2) The”Hyena”- Doesn’t ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
3)”Mr/Ms Popular”- Has 4367 friends for NO reason.
4) The”Gamer”- Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.
5)The”Prophet”- Every post makes reference to God or Jesus.
6) The”Thief”- Steals status updates.. and will probably steal this one.
7) The”Cynic”- Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.
The”Collector”- Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
9) The”Promoter”- Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
10) The”Liker”- Never actually says anything, buy always clicks the”like” button.
11) The”Hater”- Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their
12) The”Anti-Proofread er”- This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for
them because you don’t know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell.
13)”Drama Queen/ King – This person always posts stuff like”I can’t believe this!”, or”They gonna make me snap today!”, in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what’s wrong…but then they never finish telling the
14)”Womp Womp”- This person consistently tries to be funny…but never is.
15) The”News”- Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary.
16) The”Rooster”- Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook “Good Morning” every day. For them now some creative artist designed a “Facebook bed” so that they can sleep and work there itself.
So tell me which one are you… If you like it, you can share it too